LED Beam 150 is the smallest of our LED moving lights but features more than speed and a compact size. A WashBeam fixture with a zoom that you’d expect in a much larger and more expensive fixture.
Colorful chases and smooth transitions are powered by a cluster of high power multichip 30W RGBW LEDs. The spectacular zoom range of 4° to 60° uses an eminent custom-designed optical system. A highly optimized motorized control produces speedy pan and tilt movement. Besides intense strobe capabilities, the LED Beam 150 also offers gentle 18-bit dimming, including a Tungsten lamp effects. Simplified control via pre-programmed colors on a virtual color wheel and various strobe and pulsing effects allows for quick and easy programming.
- Zoom range: 4° – 60°
- 7 x 30 W RGBW multichips
- DMX Protocol modes: 2 (Control channels: 22 or 16)
- Stand-alone operation with 3 editable programs (each up to 25 steps)
- Input voltage range: 100-240 V
- Power consumption: Max. 220 W
- 16 Pounds
- Power in/out connector: Neutrik powerCON in/out
- 1x Half Coupler on a Omega adaptor with 1/4-turn quick locks
- We stock road cases in two sizes: Quad and Eight-piece.