CUEPIX 16IP is a versatile IP65 outdoor rated effect panel luminaire that features a 4×4 array of 16 30W 4-in-1 RGBA COB LEDs, 62° beam and 87° field angles, full pixel control and 5 pixel flip modes, RGB + Dynamic Amber modes, 16-bit dimming, variable dimming curve modes, high speed electronic shutter and strobe, adjustable LED refresh rate and gamma brightness for flicker free operation for TV and FILM, no fans for noise-sensitive applications, DMX, RDM (Remote Device Management), Kling-NET, and Art-NET protocol support, IP65 rated locking 5pin XLR DMX, RJ45 Ethernet, and power in/out connections, full color 180° reversible LCD control panel, and a multi-voltage universal auto switching power supply (100V-240V). The CUEPIX 16IP has versatile rigging options include 90° adjustable and fixed yoke brackets with 3-position mounting holes, and integrated alignment pins and interlocks for multiple panel matrix designs. Optional ¼ turn omega brackets available.
- 62° Beam and 87° Field Angles
- 4×4 Array of 16 30W 4-in-1 RGBA COB LEDs
- Full Pixel Control with Pixel Flip Modes
- RGB+ Dynamic Amber Channel Mode
- 16-bit Dimming and Variable Dimming Curve Modes
- High Speed Electronic Shutter and Strobe
- No Fans = no noise
- Integrated Fixture-to-Fixture Interlocking Alignment Pins/Locks
- True1 power input
- DMX, RDM, Kling-NET, and Art-NET Protocol Support
- 90° Adjustable and Fixed Yoke Brackets w/3-Position Holes
- 14 DMX Channel Modes (128 total channels)
- Dimensions: 17.3″ x 8.1″ x 17.3″ / 440mm x 206mm x 440mm
- Weight: 33 lbs.
- Power: 100-240V – 50/60Hz, 520W Max Power Consumption