The Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr array comes with the addition of a lime-green LED emitter to ETC’s LED x7 Color System. Lime green increases the luminaire’s lumen output in open white and lighter tints to make them brighter and livelier, better matching the color of a conventional Source Four fixture. The lime also enriches color-rendering by better marrying the red and blue ends of the color spectrum, for truer-to-life light that fills in the gaps that ordinary LEDs leave behind.
We also added more red to the x7 Color System in the Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr array. Working in unison with the lime-green emitter, the extra red means the luminaire can produce ambers, straws and pinks up to three hundred percent as bright as those from the original Source Four LED. The deeper, richer color from the Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr array will evoke the strongest audience reaction to your sunset, moonlight and dramatic scenes.
- 60 Luxeon Rebel LED emitters
- 20,000-hour L70 Rating
- 3 arrays: Lustr, Daylight HD and Tungsten HD
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft focus diffuser
- Accessory slot for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- Up to nine fixtures (15A max) may be linked via power thru connector (10 fixtures total per circuit) when used with R20 Relay Module or Unison Echo Relay Panel.
- DMX512 in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal color shift during dimming
- ETL Listed to UL1573; IP20 rated
The EDLT lens tube provide our Lustr 2 fixtures with ultra-crisp, high-contrast gobo projections.
EDLT tubes are available in the following degrees: