The grandMA2 Light has 4,096 parameters, 15 motorized executor faders and two touchscreens available. All further features and controls are identical to those on the grandMA2 Full-Size. The grandMA2 Light is suitable for control of all types of lighting fixtures such as moving lights, LEDs, conventionals, and media with fast control of all connected fixtures and channels. Functionality can be expanded with the addition of a Network Processing Unit (NPU) if the 6 built in DMX universes aren’t enough for your show requirements.
The grandMA2 Light is the perfect tool to control all kinds of lighting genres like conventionals, moving lights, LEDs, video and media. It supplies an intuitive and fast control of all connected fixtures and channels. The grandMA2 light can handle a vast number of presets, cues, pages, sequences and effects. It is ideally suited as a standalone console or as a backup device for the grandMA2 full-size.
If by chance 4,096 parameters aren’t enough for your show, functionality can be expanded with the addition of a Network Processing Unit (NPU).
- Real-time control for up to 65,536 parameters per session in connection with MA NPU (equivalent to 256 DMX universes)
- 4,096 HTP-/LTP parameters
- 6 DMX outputs on-board
- 2 internal TFT wide mode touchscreens (15.4″ WXGA)
- 2 external TFT screens can be connected (UXGA, touchscreens accepted)
- 1 internal command screen – multi-touch (9″ SVGA)
- 15 motorized executor faders
- Integrated keyboard drawer
- Built-in uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- 2 Ethercon connectors
- 5 USB 2.0 connectors
- Motorized monitor wing
- 2 motorized A/B fader
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys