The Full Boar 4 is capable of handling everything from a local theatre show to an arena gig! All the power of the Hog 4 OS in a stylish package, with sleek lines, raked screens and familiar layout. Like its predecessor it allows for total expansion enabling you to create, manage, edit and playback all types of shows. The Full Boar 4 comes packed with the latest hardware features – 10 point multi touch, motorized faders, and a solid state hard drive to name a few.
The console has two 15.6-inch multi-touch monitors and two additional video outputs so you can spread out your windows. Four on-board DMX universes drive the rig, and two gigabit Ethernet ports are provided for Art-Net, sACN, and console networking. Full Boar 4 satisfies the demanding programmer, and brings the package in on budget, or close.
Hog consoles have enduring loyalty from programmers worldwide because they pioneered large scale automated lighting control. Hog’s are well known for their ease of use because they are built around the way you work.
- Robust Hog 4 Operating Software
- Unlimited number of simultaneous crossfades
- Two internal 15.6-inch wide screen touchscreens with 10 point multi touch
- Two external monitors or touchscreens supported
- Five encoders for an expanded wheelset
- Twelve LCD User Keys
- Tri Axis backlit trackball, with rotary encoder for the third axis and four configurable buttons for cursor and position control
- Ten motorized playback faders
- One motorized Grand Master
- Four fixed universes of DMX 512 and up to 12 universes of DMX 512 over ArtNet or sACN
- Hog-Net Ethernet connector
- Fixture-Net Ethernet connector
- Internal Solid State Hard Drive
- Five USB ports for Wholehog wings and external touchscreens
- Desklights, feedback LEDs, and integrated worklight all dimmable
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250VAC)
- Supports USB Playback and Expansion Wings (We stock the Playback Wing in Rentals)
- Weight: 45 lbs (20.41 kg)